Thursday, 16 May 2013

OMG Mustache (Outfit)





Hello :) Another outfit with tattoo tights. I really want more. They can just change an outfit. These ones aren't as full on as the other ones.  I love anything with ears on the hood, i have a few things with ears. They are just so cute. (Okay i'm a sucker for anything cute)

Also the dog is Sam, he's our new dog, i will do a post on him. He's always photobombing my photos. Bless him.

Outfit:
Jumper - Primark
Hoodie - Ebay
Shorts - Tesco
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - Shoe Zone
Glasses - Ebay

2 comments:

  1. I love your tattoo tights! I've always wanted to get a pair as I really love them but I'm not very confident showing off my legs but I'll probably get a pair regardless~ XD ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They do give a bit of coverage. If you do get some i'd love to see how you style them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics