Thursday, 9 May 2013

Cats and Skulls (Outfit)





So this is a outfit i wore on bank holiday Monday, i just wore it to go shopping. I got so many looks and people staring at me. Some women even looked at me a shook her head. They are clearly tights and i didn't get tattoos.

Tattoo tights are popular in Harajuku (Japanese street style) and that's what inspired me to get some.

Unfortunately it looks like the sun has disappeared. Getting a little cold again. Which sucks because i really want to wear my summer clothes. I have some outfits lined up that i've managed to wear in the last few days, so i'll still have some summer outfits to post, which i took all the pictures today.

Outfit:
Denim Shirt - River island
Top - New Look
Shorts - Primark
Bag - Tesco
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - Dr Martens
Rings - Ebay
Braclets -International.

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are amazing - being a cat lover i need these in my life! Thank you for sharing, i probably wouldn't have seen these tights otherwise :) xoxo

    http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics