Sunday, 26 June 2011

Shills BB Cream And How To Make Your Own

I'v been wereing it ever since it came... Can't remeber how long.
And i really like it. My skin does look better, but i don't think it's because of the BB Cream. And i'm not sure if it had evened out my skin.
Proberly slow results for that, and i have only had it a little while. I think it's been 2 weeks.
My other BB Cream hasn't come yet T_T




I'd give it a buy :)
The only problem with it, is that it only comes in light tones, since it was made for people in asia. Korea mostly. The only way for me to get it is to buy it online, from online shops or ebay.
www.adambeauty.com i think sells it. I'm not sure if that is the right address for it.
Reviews here www.makeupalley.com

Now how to make your own BB cream. Yeah i'm useing a contact case that i no longer need.
It won't be as good as BB cream. But it is better than nothing. You can use your own foundation, so your not limited to the light tones that BB creams have.
All you need to do it, put some of your foundation in a tub, add sun cream and mix. And taaadaaarr. You have your own make shift BB cream.

It's good doing this for summer time, so that your face is protected against the sun. And you don't have to apply two differnt things to your face. 2 in 1 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics